[Mageia-dev] icewm package re-organize?

Funda Wang fundawang at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:09:19 CET 2012

First, icewm is still using galaxy theme. I guess it is not used
anymore even in mandriva. Maybe we should switch to oxygen theme[1].
Then,

1) put the oxygen theme into icewm-theme-oxygen
2) make icewm-light require icewm-theme-oxygen, due to settings in icewm.
3) put other thems into icewm package as current situation. Anyway,
splitting is also a good idea, as it will make it a soft requirement
(suggests) for main package.
4) split out i18n package as one icewm-l10n, the same as pidgin.

[1]: http://box-look.org/content/show.php/Oxygen?content=87523