[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 beta 1

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+mageia at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 25 21:49:27 CET 2012

Hi Anne, *,

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Anne Nicolas <ennael1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 22/02/2012 14:41, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
>> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Anne nicolas <ennael at mageia.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Still no live cds available
> [...]
>> without a live-iso, I won't be able to have a look - and probably
>> quite a few other won't have a look either...
>
> We are looking for people to make it possible in time. Join the team !

Unfortunately it is far from clear how one could help in this case.
Only info I have is that draklive needs adaptions because of migration
to dracut.

But with that info alone it is unclear how one could help really.

I just assume it would require installing cauldron/the beta, but
that's a catch-22, as I don't have enough free diskspace to install
two copies of Mageia, hence the need for the live iso to test-drive it
:-/

So all I can do is wait & hope for the best...

ciao
Christian