[Mageia-dev] Default graphics software

Damien Lallement mageia at damsweb.net
Mon Feb 27 14:01:25 CET 2012

Le 25/02/2012 15:46, Pascal Terjan a écrit :
> Currently rpmsrate lists:
>
>    5 !CAT_KDE !CAT_GNOME || CAT_XFCE gthumb
>    4 !CAT_KDE !CAT_GNOME !CAT_XFCE flphoto gtkam
>
> flphoto has been dead for years and gtkam is very limited (and not
> packaged currently), what about replacing them with gthumb?
>
>    CAT_GNOME
>      5 !LIGHT inkscape
>
> I think inkscape should be installed in more environments than gnome,
> but maybe at level 4 rather than 5
>
> Opinions?

I would like to replace "f-spot" with "shotwell"
"f-spot" is no longer developped and uses "mono"
"shotwell" is a "vala" software.
Fedora and Ubuntu have replaced "f-spot" with "showell" for 2 years now.
Anybody against this? I maintain "shotwell" so I'm sure we are uptodate
with this software.
--
Damien Lallement
Treasurer of Mageia.Org

twitter: damsweb - IRC: damsweb/coincoin