[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release evolution-3.3.90-2.mga2

Kamil Rytarowski n54 at gmx.com
Wed Feb 29 09:55:38 CET 2012

On 29.02.2012 00:10, Olav Vitters wrote:
> and no need to mention you're bumping the release; if you didn't, the
> buildsystem wouldn't allow you to submit

There is one bug. If you are rebuilding, without bumping the release,
when the previous build was for mgaX and the current is for mgaY (where
Y>X) then BS is allowing to build.
Why this is a bug in my opinion? Because then in case of rebuild for
mgaX it is changing into ".%{subrel}%{distsuffix}" and mgaX.1 > mgaY; so
it's impossible to update.