[Mageia-dev] references to outside web sites/wiki

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Fri Jan 6 23:34:58 CET 2012

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012, Michael Scherer wrote:

> > Does anyone have a complete mirror / copy of the Mandriva svn repository,
> > or a complete set of SRPMs from cooker?   I would be concerned this
> > becomes unavailable, as it's a valuable resource for packages not yet
> > imported into Mageia and contains a history of the package that Mageia
> > does not have.
>
> D-C should still hold the srpm.

D-C = distrib-coffee?

I've grabbed my own copy of all the srpms for cooker, along with plf and the
new replacement for plf;
(ftp://mirror.yandex.ru/mandriva/official/restricted/2011.0/SRPMS/),

As I didn't know how long they would stay on the mirrors.   If anyone is
looking for something in the future, I'll have a copy dated 6/1/2012.

Regards
Glen Ogilvie