[Mageia-dev] references to outside web sites/wiki

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 17:18:00 CET 2012

Glen Ogilvie wrote:

>> > Mandriva is on the path to filing for bankruptcy on January 16th.
>
> Does anyone have a complete mirror / copy of the Mandriva svn repository, or
> a complete set of SRPMs from cooker?   I would be concerned this becomes
> unavailable, as it's a valuable resource for packages not yet imported into
> Mageia and contains a history of the package that Mageia does not have.

I asked about this on IRC and was directed to http://rsvndump.sourceforge.net/ as a tool that can be used to download their SVN repository.
I'd *really* like to see this happen and be somewhere that everyone has access to (i.e. not have me try to do it myself).  If there's anything
needed to help make this happen, I'm willing to help however I can.  I'd really hate for us to lose MDV's SVN packages repository.