[Mageia-dev] PHP + phpBB mod capabilities needed to fix bug 1956 - please help

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 11 21:57:38 CET 2012

2012/1/11 Maarten Vanraes <alien at rmail.be>:
> Op woensdag 11 januari 2012 21:13:50 schreef nicolas vigier:
> [...]
>> But the main problem is not edit time, I don't really care about edit
>> time myself. The main problem is that there seems to be a majority of
>> people who think it should be enabled, that there is no good reason to
>> not do it, or at least try it for a few months (as was proposed several
>> times by different people), but it is still not done, because someone
>> decided it shouldn't be done. It could have been enabled in 2 minutes
>> 8 months ago and we would have avoided those endless debates.
>
> in retrospect, i agree with you on this

That's why I wrote what I wrote. :)
A great majority wants no limitation of time-to-edit so it should be
set instead of telling that majority something like "If you want it,
develop that MOD, then you can have what you want." - at least
everything I know about democratic decisions tells me that.

I think I have made my point of view clear, 'nuff said.

--
wobo