[Mageia-dev] FireFox ESR <= we should totally go for this wrt stable releases

Jeff Robins jeffrobinssae at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 01:10:48 CET 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Maarten Vanraes <alien at rmail.be> wrote:

> "your logic is flawed"
>
> Yes it was.

When I read the text I was thinking of a new FF ESR every year, with an
extra 2-3months of support, after the new one is released.  The graphic
makes it pretty clear that it's a new FF ESR every 8-9months.  The sentence
below is what caused my initial confusion:

"The ESR will be updated to a new major version about once a year . . . "

Sorry,

Jeff