[Mageia-dev] Fosdem 2012 - Mageia stand

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:21:41 CET 2012

Am Sonntag, den 15.01.2012, 11:38 +0100 schrieb Oliver Burger:
> Calling again...
>
> Until now we have 19 people coming to FOSDEM but only 5 who have
> volunteered to help for some time at the stand.
>
> So, if you are coming to FOSDEM, please consider helping us there, so
> it won't be a few people having to stay there the whole day.

It's always great to have so many people reacting...

We are about 20 people at Fosdem and only five of them do volunteer to
help at the stand, meaning those five will have actually not time left
to attend any sessions?
I don't really believe this.

Or am I just too German in my organisation and the way to go is to just
wait who will honour us with his presence? And I can throw the whole
organisation out of the window?

Oliver