[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release netpbm-10.47.35-2.mga2

Funda Wang fundawang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:46:19 CET 2012

Well, I'll be happy if we could switch to advanced branch of netpbm,
instead of current stable branch. Without huge patch (and maybe
useless), stable branch of netpbm could be compiled with libpng 1.5.

But netpbm does not have a maintainer now, and I don't want become the
maintainer of it, since I rarely use it nor now about it. Plus,
switching branch will likely causing our huge number of patches be
rediffed, which is a pain for me :(