[Mageia-dev] crond was not set to start

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Jan 28 22:35:33 CET 2012

'Twas brillig, and Anssi Hannula at 28/01/12 20:16 did gyre and gimble:
> On 28.01.2012 20:59, Olav Vitters wrote:
>> I noticed crond wasn't running, nor enabled to start. Enabled it now,
>> but are others seeing the same? I'm very sure it used to work after
>> switching to systemd. Something after I switched to systemd broke it I
>> think.
>
> Yes, services get disabled when migrating to systemd. Some others I
> noticed on my system were ntpd and avahi...

Yeah, but this is something Olav specifically reckons isn't actually the
problem in his case (FWIW, I was talking to dmorgan about it on Friday.
I reckon I can fix in the rpm-helper script)

My crond.service was disabled, but I can't specifically remember
enabling it on this machine, so that doesn't really help much.