[Mageia-dev] crond was not set to start

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jan 30 15:52:34 CET 2012

'Twas brillig, and Olav Vitters at 29/01/12 20:34 did gyre and gimble:
> Yeah. Various services were broken after systemd switch. I enabled the
> broken ones. Have been using systemd for a few months at least. Suddenly
> crond broke.

I wonder if it suddenly got a native system unit rather than going via
sysvinit compatibility? That would have this kind of behaviour (assuming
it didn't break after the initial switch to systemd).

This is one of the cases I'm going to have to look at in the rpm-helper
scripts, but it should be doable.