[Mageia-dev] ProposedFeatureMageia3: Quickformat

Stefan Wilhelm sw1976de at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:31:35 CEST 2012

Hi devs,

I know my proposal for Mageia3 was late - maybe too late. Sorry for that.

Anyway it would be nice to get some feedback as....

[  ] interesting but it seems nobody is willing to jump into this
[  ] interesting but we don´t have the manpower to do this
[  ] nobody is interested in a tool like that
[  ] Quickformat is senseless so it is denied

Even "shut up this is ridiculous" would be an answer   :-)

Cheers