[Mageia-dev] Meeting tonight

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Wed Jul 4 19:47:54 CEST 2012

Op woensdag 4 juli 2012 15:44:51 schreef nicolas vigier:
> Hello,
>
> A meeting is planned tonight on #mageia-dev at 19 UTC.
>
> Topics for the meeting :
> - Mageia 3 Features review
> - Stable updates and regression testing policy (discussion with QA team)
> - Update on ARM build system
> - Security bugs review (with Luigi)

would it be possible to have a weekly follow up on backport progress? just to
get progress and a responsible person for each small part that has to be done.

i'd like to have responsible persons for the following things that need to be
done.

1. QA needs to make updated backport process (Stormi)
2. mailing list for backport announce (???)
3. add warning when activating backports in drakrpm-edit-media for mga1 and
mga2 as updates, this needs to have a checkbox that it doesn't warn anymore.
(???)
4. we need to ensure the upgrade works even if it fails for the installed
backported packages. The user could be warned when this happens (???)
5. bug 2317 MUST be fixed before backports are opened (???)
6. we need to add support for automatic updates of installed backports either
in mgaapplet, or a new one. (???)
7. sysadmin will likely need to open things up (???)