[Mageia-dev] ProposedFeatureMageia3: Quickformat

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:56:20 CEST 2012

Le 04/07/2012 20:50, Stefan Wilhelm a écrit :
> unmaintained code you're the only one interested in ? Why not volonteer
> to do the work directly ?
>
> Hmmmm, I understand what You mean. My request seems to sound rude. Im not sure if Iam the only one who is interested in that tool. When I was beginning to work with Linux I was not sure how to format an external device. Of course now I know it but for beginners this tool would be very helpful and handy.
>

> Honestly I would love to do the rework by myself. Unfortunately my skills are ending after some little packaging.
>
> Please dont blame me: this is only a proposal, a feature request. It is a suggestion how Mageia3 could be another step forward. If nobody agrees with that or we cant find anybody who is willing to help then it is okay for me.
>
> For me it is importand that I tried it.
My point was just than using the feature request submission process
seems useless here. You don't need anyone else to agree to import a
package into the distribution, you just need someone to do it. And if
you don't, it's unlikely to happen...

--
Those who hesitate under fire usually do not end up KIA, MIA or WIA
		-- Murphy's Military Laws n°101