[Mageia-dev] Fwd: [opensuse-factory] cinnamon

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:36:43 CEST 2012

On 16 July 2012 18:33, Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am 16.07.2012 19:23, schrieb Olav Vitters:
>
>> See attached for info about Cinnamon
>>
>> Obviously I'm biased on this :P
>

> That sounds similar to what I've heard from a friend of mine in Fedora.
> They had some endless discussion (which became ugly at some points) about
> it...
>
> Oliver
>
> --
> Oliver Burger aka obgr_seneca
>
> Mageia contributor

The whole thing seems to be a large mess that I would stay away from,
it seems that the projects in this area change every 2 weeks so maybe
if they can show some stability.

The points about debian/ubuntu bugs makes me want to run from it, we
are after all trying to promote free software....

My 2 pence