[Mageia-dev] For anyone complaining about cooker usability...

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Tue Jul 17 09:45:06 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 09:17:15AM +0200, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Just consider it could be even worse, apparently :)
> http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/506831/0374eb14c13b0c83/

For something that is supposed to be the unstable branch, I don't have
any issues with Cauldron. I furthermore ran Cooker for many years as
well.

You do have to keep an eye out on the mailing list for announcement of
breakages. But it seems relatively minor. I think the difference is
attitude. Cauldron is used by people and should work. Rawhide appears to
be a bad version of Cauldrons updates_testing.

--
Regards,
Olav