[Mageia-dev] gdm doesnt seams to work

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jul 17 13:19:30 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Olav Vitters at 17/07/12 09:50 did gyre and gimble:
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 01:34:56AM +0200, JA Magallón wrote:
>> It looks like the session is somehow not ended, and GDM thinks I am still
>> logged. It happens in all the boxes I have running cauldron.
>
> Noticed the same. No idea what causes it. Assume everyone uses GNOME
> right? Wondering if it is a problem in gnome-session or GDM.

Yeah I noticed this too. It could even be something related to systemd
user sessions... There will be a new systemd at some point this week so
we can see if it improves then.

I logout so rarely and this is effectively a one user machine (my other
user is just for testing) that this issue doesn't really affect me, but
it does obviously need addressed at some point!