[Mageia-dev] "Warning: unused libraries" - Ok?

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Wed Jul 18 16:53:41 CEST 2012

Hi.

I am attempting to package roadmap, a gps tracker, and it builds. but i get a long list of unused libraries warnings.
I have tried hard to understand but am unable to figure out how to resolve unused libraries warnings. I have read the wiki on overlinking and the how-to-fix article, and I don't understand any of it. At least I don't understand the wiki's instructions on how to fix.

Can anyone explain what, if anything, I'm supposed to do?
I have seen these warnings before on other packages I have tried, and I don't know what to do, so I have ended up not packaging them because I am unable to fix it.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324