[Mageia-dev] puppet and the urpmi config

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:20:05 CEST 2012

Le 18/07/2012 14:29, Olivier Thauvin a écrit :
> Ideas and patches welcome.
You shouldn't overwrite any file managed locally, but interact with it
using expected interface. For urpmi, it just requires to check if the
media you are interested in is already present, and otherwise call
urpmi.addmedia for adding it. I don't have any puppet-ready solution for
it, but I don't think that's really difficult to reproduce.

--
BOFH excuse #81:

Please excuse me, I have to circuit an AC line through my head to get
this database working.