[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release x11-driver-video-openchrome-0.3.0-1.mga3

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Fri Jul 27 10:18:06 CEST 2012

27.07.2012 11:12, Thierry Vignaud skrev:
> On 27 July 2012 10:09, fwang <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org> wrote:
>> fwang <fwang> 0.3.0-1.mga3:
>> + Revision: 274917
>> - new version 0.3.0
>
> I didn't upload this one since it relies on a KMS driver we don't
> ship yet (ping tmb :-) ) and I'm not sure if UMS still works fine.

IIRC upstream wanted this driver out first on all distributions,
to find any breakages before pushing KMS support to upstream
kernel...

I have cloned the kms tree, but haven't yet checked if it applies
nicely to our kernel or if it builds...

If it does, it will be available when core 3.5 kernel lands

--
Thomas