[Mageia-dev] don't update perl modules yet
jquelin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 15:44:24 CEST 2012
On 12/05/31 14:21 +0200, Jerome Quelin wrote:
> rebuilds are proceeding.
> only 27 packages remain to be rebuild. i have some problems with the
> following, though:
thanks to blino, pterjan (and maybe some others), here's the latest
** still failing:
- perl-concord, from package concordance (maintainer: anssi) fails
during automake, doesn't seem related to new perl. since it doesn't
seem related to perl, i won't investigate further.
- perl-openbabel, from package openbabel (maintainer: nobody) fails
during compilation, with missing openbabel/obutil.h not related to
perl (?) since it doesn't seem related to perl, i won't investigate
- perl-Graphics-Magick, from package graphicsmagick (maintainer: stormi)
fails with "Could not find a typemap for C type 'Graphics::Magick'."
related to perl, but don't know exactly what the problem is.
- perl-OSSP-uuid, from ossp_uuid (maintainer: nobody)
compilation fails with undefined references. not related to perl.
since it doesn't seem related to perl, i won't investigate further.
- perl-prelude, from package libprelude
- perl-Apache2-ModSSL, perl-Apache-SSLLookup, libapreq2
** waiting for upstream:
fixed upstream, waiting for a new release (patch is not trivial to
extract, due to lots of work being done since last release)
- perl-XSLoader, reported upstream
- perl-Device-Cdio - reported upstream
- perl-Gimp - reported upstream
module last updated in 2007, not sure that it'll get solved anytime
==> in the meantime, i think it's safe to upgrade. just remove the
packages above to make sure the upgrade goes smoothly.
considering perl upgrade to be finished. please report any problem other
than the ones above.
More information about the Mageia-dev