[Mageia-dev] provide bugfix

Florent Monnier monnier.florent at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 15:53:16 CEST 2012

Le samedi 02 juin 2012 15:18:07, Sander Lepik a écrit :
> 02.06.2012 15:57, Florent Monnier kirjutas:
> > What is the equivalent with mgarepo ?
>
> I think you should read the full policy first:
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Updates_policy

Yes, I've read this yet but it is quite complicated, I don't really understand
everything.
Could you explain in more *simple english* what is the process ?
And preferrably with concrete example and show what are the mgarepo command
lines ?
Something in the form of a "tutorial" would also be appreciated.

The bugfix is this one:

http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/lua/current/SOURCES/lua-5.1-
dynlib.patch?r1=2413&r2=253361

Without this fix it is *impossible* to use lua with ocaml in native compiled
code (and maybe with other tools too).