[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 and Cauldron updated with proper design

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Sun Jun 3 12:16:05 CEST 2012

03.06.2012 12:33, Rémi Verschelde skrev:
> 2012/6/3 Rémi Verschelde <remi at verschelde.fr>:
>> Could you give us the md5sum for the various ISOs?
>
> BTW I just downloaded Mageia-2-i586-DVD.iso from MUD and the md5sum is
> b734a23a43e5f2950dc485876372de09.
> This is not the md5sum which is displayed on
> http://www.mageia.org/en/downloads/get/?q=Mageia-2-i586-DVD.iso but I
> guess the latter is wrong (I remember that the md5sum for the previous
> ISO started with something like "afc").

This is now fixed.

> Romain, could you update the md5sum on www?

Hi, I updated them all last night:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/en/downloads/get/definitions.ini?r1=1155&r2=1274

but didn't notice svn was locked so it didn't update.

I removed the lock and synced changes.

Romain, if the lock was intentional, let me know and I'll lock it again.

--
Thomas