[Mageia-dev] bug, omission or feature

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jun 5 11:34:42 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Richard Couture at 04/06/12 19:06 did gyre and gimble:
> I value(d) this option and think that replacing it with whatever
> mechanism is necessary would be an asset to Mageia, whereas I now view
> it's lack of function as a loss.

Did you check what I wrote tho'? Did you try configuring
/etc/sysconfig/init to set the SINGLE= value as per your desires?

As I said, it didn't work that great for me when I tested a while ago,
but it may work better now. This then gives control to the various tools
that use it to set the desired behaviour.

So the features is not gone, it is still there as before - I'm just not
100% convinced it's working perfectly - but please do test and let me know.