[Mageia-dev] Last signs of life from maintainers in Bugzilla

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 7 09:41:13 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

AFAIK, there isn't an easy way to find the last sign of life of a
maintainer in our Bugzilla, I use the bugzilla-daemon mails for that.

The last sign of life of:

supp (Tomáš Kindl)  was on *2011-11-24* when he changed the status of
bug 3429 to ASSIGNED

shikamaru (Rémy Clouard) was on 2012-05-31, when he commented in bug
2822. That looks like he's still alive, however, his last sign of life
in a "ruby-*" bug was on *2011-10-22*, in bug 3070

cjw alias spturtle (Christiaan Welvaart) was on *2011-12-30*, when he
commented in bug 2157

I only checked those three. There is undoubtedly a fast way to get a
list with the last sign of life of everyone in that ml. I don't know how
to do that.

Cheers,
Marja