[Mageia-dev] Giving maint or comaint for the packages here - http://check.mageia.org/cauldron/shikamaru/updates.html

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Jun 7 10:49:33 CEST 2012

giovedì 7 giugno 2012 alle 00:43, Shlomi Fish ha scritto:
> My question is: are you planning to continue maintaining them yourself? Or can
> you give maintainer or co-maintainer (assuming the latter exists) status to us?
Well no policy on co-maintainance at the moment, that i know.
But that is possible anyway. At least i share packages with Matteo (aka pasmatt
or matteo) and that means if one of us can't do the work the other does, for the most.
I'm strongly in favour of groups, team working, -call it as you wish- also for
packages. I believe that is useful for kde, or gnome, but also for games, educationals
etc. or simply for some packages whose maintainer is busy, lazy or whatelse.

Angelo