[Mageia-dev] Backports policy clarification (and discussion)

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Fri Jun 8 22:35:32 CEST 2012

08.06.2012 21:38, Samuel Verschelde kirjutas:
> And there should be a way for those who have internet access to upgrade online
> *with* backports too.
You are asking too much here. Mandriva probably never did that. And i don't know any other
distro that is able to detect ONLY those backports you have installed and upgrade then only
those, tho' the whole repo is enabled. For that urpmi needs a rewrite. And for me this is
too much effort for backports. We have other things to fix.

--
Sander