[Mageia-dev] akonadi-google update to 0.4.1 needed

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 14:06:11 CEST 2012

Στις 10/06/2012 07:20:20 John Balcaen έγραψε:
>2012/6/10 Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent at gmail.com>:
>[...]
>> It is a package that can be built without upgrade the whole KDE ?
>Only akonadi-google.
>As said by fwang akondi-google is now merged in kdepim (libkgoogle
>under a specific library whith another name).
>The 0.3 branch also seems to be still active so we can expect a latter
>release (& eventually use this git commit since the code (except for
>the rename) does not seems to have change a lot.

I replied to the bug report and i asked to release a new version, i hope that will be done soon.
But it is something that i dont understand, i 've just found a way to sync my calendar with korganizer without the akonadi-google but with the calidav:
http://ossrocks.blogspot.fr/2012/02/sync-korganizer-and-google-calendar.html
I tested and it works fine.

So, what does more the akonadi-google ?
*Do you know if i can do the same thing for Tasks ?

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis