[Mageia-dev] Feature:DrakXtoolsReview

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Jun 13 16:22:37 CEST 2012

mercoledì 13 giugno 2012 alle 15:42, Johnny A. Solbu ha scritto:
> If we switch to QT and drop the GTK version
That will never happen, i believe.

I'm sorry for the QT problem and blind users, i'm really interested in that and i probaly
mail you in private to get more info. Anyway it's not what
i proposed, moving fron qt is not my request, what i proposed
is to have the availability to choose a QT interface for our tools
as well as for any other libraries (now we have GTK for the most, ncurses
http and stdio for some).

Angelo