[Mageia-dev] Mageia mentor

Agron Selimaj as9902613 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 04:19:02 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 8:21 PM, Abdulrahman alattawy <
abdul.alattawy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Selimaj, I would like you to mentor be to become a packager. I am a
> linux user since 2008. I love Linux and I want to help and contribute time
> to help this great project. I use Centos 6.2, 5.8 and I have several ubuntu
> boxes. I am also a C/C++, Python programmer. I saw the Magiea linux on
> distrowatch and I knew that it's a new project so I decided to help the
> project to move forward.
> Sincerely,
> Abdulrahman Alotaibi

I am flattered Mr. Alattawy. Unfortunately I am an apprentice and I haven't
started anything yet. My mentor is *kharec* - Sandro CAZZANIGA. Mentors are
on PINK rows, and apprentices are on WHITE rows.

If you look at this page
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Becoming_a_Mageia_Packager#Packaging_apprentice_candidates,
you have to put your name in the table under the  *Packaging apprentice
candidates  *heading. You have to edit the page.

//Agron