[Mageia-dev] bug in urpmi-proxy
alien at rmail.be
Sun Jun 17 20:15:50 CEST 2012
Op zondag 17 juni 2012 17:28:43 schreef AL13N:
> Op zondag 17 juni 2012 13:18:57 schreef Jerome Quelin:
> > first, setting $debug = 1 doesn't make urpmi-proxy debug logs to go in
> > /var/log/httpd/error_log. it would be wise to have all debug go
> > somewhere else, either in messages or even in a private urpmi-proxy log
> > file.
> > so, i've used some printing to tmp file to get some more information.
> > and i found that at line 310, urpmi-proxy is using $source . $file as
> > the url of the file to fetch with curl. however, printing this source
> > shows the following url:
> > http://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/Mageia/distrib/cauldron/i5
> > 8
> > 6/media/core/release/distrib/cauldron/i586/media/core/release/media_info/M
> > D5 SUM
> > ==> definitely a problem, hence a 404.
that shouldn't be true, it should be
$file = '/distrib/cauldron/i586/media/core/release/media_info/MD5SUM';
$source = 'http://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/Mageia';
why there is a extra /distrib/cauldron/i586/media/core/release is a bit of a
but the fact that your debug logging isn't appearing in the apache error logs
is even weirder...
of course, you're a perl wizard, so you likely know more about this than
More information about the Mageia-dev