[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/updates_testing systemd-185-0.1.mga3

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jun 18 10:04:44 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Thierry Vignaud at 18/06/12 08:13 did gyre and gimble:
> On 18 June 2012 01:02, colin <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org> wrote:
>> colin <colin> 185-0.1.mga3:
>> + Revision: 261372
>> - Add BR for gobject-introspection-devel for gudev
>> - Fix the blkid BR.
>> - Add BR on util-linux (for blkid)
>> - De-version the -devel packages as per policy
>> - Move the systemd-sysvinit file into systemd main package.
>> - Rename patches
>> - Update to 185
>> - Move files back to / for now (we will move to /usr but it requires more work and cannot test in isolation easily)
>> - Apply upstream patches for udev libexecdir location
>> - Drop NFS server patch (already done in main systemd package)
>> - Replace oneshot timeout patch with upstream patch
>
> You drop a needed provides:
>
> installing libgudev1.0_0-185-0.1.mga3.i586.rpm from
> /mageia/unstable/i586/media/core/updates_testing
> Installation failed:    libgudev >= 146 is needed by (installed)
> gudev-sharp-0.1-2.mga1.noarch
> While some packages may have been installed, there were failures.

I think this is actually the same underlying problem as the previous
mail as I don't see any need for an epoch.

I missed it on my system as I had the (old) 32 bit libgudev installed
here so it satisfied the requirement.

I've added the missing provide now.