[Mageia-dev] ANN: For the brave. systemd v185 in cauldron updates_testing

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Tue Jun 19 10:37:25 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 09:07:46AM +0100, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> Likely we'll need to update things accordingly to deal with this, but on
> the whole I'm sure we'll get it working smoothly :)

This is maybe my fault, not fault of new systemd. I enabled systemd
support in GNOME fairly recently. That likely resulted in a change of
behaviour..

I hope I announced that systemd support on mageia-dev.

If I have time, I'll test the new systemd tonight. I'd like to switch to
GNOME 3.5.x soon (new dependencies, lots of fun), but first fix some
more dependencies problems. For 3.5.x, I've seen bugs marked as fixed
which want latest systemd.

--
Regards,
Olav