[Mageia-dev] mentors + apprentices

Agron Selimaj as9902613 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 04:31:37 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Robert Wood
<robert.wood at apostrophe.co.uk>wrote:

> I am [hopefully] now going to have a bit more spare time as my workload is
> starting to lessen and it would be worth sorting out a mentor for me. I am
> in the UK.
>
> Rob
>

> On 14/06/12 06:41, Simple w wrote:
>
>> 2012/6/13 Anne Nicolas<ennael at mageia.org>:
>>

>>>  Hi :)

>>> Mentoring is based on volunteers and their free time. So be patient
>>>

>> I have all bumblebee (its dependencies) all packaged, i did asked
>> Anssi sometime ago to check them, and he did but there were some
>> changes to do.
>> Meanwhile i have updated the packages so i ask if someone could review
>> them.

>>> --
>>> http://mageia.org

Hey Sandro,

I looked as some packages that have no maintainer and I think uDev and Wine
are some technologies that have fascinated me in Linux. I would like to
take one of them over. What do you think?

BTW, if you are too busy at this time I can always wait or look for another
mentor to help me out if you say so. So far I have seen the good intention
that you want to mentor but you haven't had the time to even say 'hi'.

//Agron