[Mageia-dev] bug 2317 revisited: --update option should behave like --search-media

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Thu Jun 21 19:39:33 CEST 2012

21.06.2012 18:36, Thierry Vignaud kirjutas:
>> if everyone is cherry picking backports, there's no use to having
>> supported backports, and thus we should just have unsupported backports.
>> it'll make all of this alot easier.
> Indeed. As we always did.
QA is needed for backports, but only at that level that it's possible to install the package
and basic functionality works. After that QA should not worry about it no more. Then you are
on your own. AFAIK at Mandriva backports didn't pass even that step, they were just pushed
into backports and that's it.

--
Sander