[Mageia-dev] ANN: For the brave. systemd v185 in cauldron updates_testing

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jun 25 11:38:16 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Guillaume Rousse at 25/06/12 10:25 did gyre and gimble:
> Le 22/06/2012 14:58, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
>> Any chance you can test with a dummy user or manually mount your home
>> first and disable the pam_mount just to rule it out?
> Done, with same result: pam_mount is apparently not the problem here.

Bummer :(

I'd like to narrow this down. It's clearly not a universal problem as I
have login via gdm here...

What is odd tho', is that this is failing at the auth section of pam...
systemd only really comes into play in the session section, so shouldn't
really be getting in the way even if it was buggy.

Wonder how best to debug? Are you certain it was the systemd upgrade
that caused this or could there be something else lurking do you think?