[Mageia-dev] Build failure - but why?

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sat Jun 30 01:29:12 CEST 2012

On Friday 29 June 2012 20:43, Pascal Terjan wrote:
> >> I would guess you need -lpthread as suggested by the message.
> >
> > And how do I get that? :-)=
>
> You would need to patch the Makefile

Oh. Right.
Then howcome I didn't have to do that on Mandriva a few months back on the exact same version?

The only difference in the spec from mdv is that on Cauldron the buildrequire "pkgconfig(gtk+)" was invalid or didn't exist, whereas it does in mdv.
I suspect that  the buildrequire gtk2-devel isn't enough, but I dont know what else I'm missing.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324