[Mageia-dev] Versions freeze

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:41:32 CET 2012

Am 03.03.2012 17:42, schrieb Johnny A. Solbu:
> You miss my whole point.
> I am talking about one -1- reminder to the list when the Version freeze is about to happen.
Not that it is scheduled to occur in two months.

> You need to remember that we are flawed human beeings. And this may come as a surprise for some,
but human beeings happens to have a tendency to forget things. Even
important things. That is why
all kinds of reminders and reminder related services exists.

In the last meeting invitation, Anne did talk about it (before this
thread started). And even if people can't attend the meetings because of
other duties or being on the wrong side of earth, there are the logs.
And in the last meeting logs for this channel, the reminder was said and
discussed.

Oliver