[Mageia-dev] Mageia support for GMA 3600 (Cedar Trail Atom)

tux99-mga at uridium.org tux99-mga at uridium.org
Thu Mar 8 01:18:57 CET 2012

Hi,
I just tried Mageia 2 beta 1 on a Intel DN2800MT board hoping that it
would have framebuffer support for the GMA 3600, but the attached
monitor goes into standby (no signal) as soon as the frame buffer gets
activated during boot.

As far as I understand there is frame buffer support in the 3.3 kernel
for the GMA 3600 so in theory it should work.

Are you aware of this issue or should I do a bug report?

Has anyone else tested a GMA 3600 (the GPU that's in all Cedar Trail
Atom cpus) with Mageia so far?

Regards,
tux99