[Mageia-dev] [Freeze] please let in xonotic

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 11 13:38:28 CET 2012

2012/3/11 Sander Lepik <sander.lepik at eesti.ee>:
> It's a new package. How much harm can it do? I would understand this
> rejection if we would have backports enabled. But we don't. Some point
> release can cause more trouble than this package. This is getting
> ridiculous.
I have to agree with Sander here. In the meeting someone asked if
submitting new packages would still be able and the answer was
something like
"Yes, but we would prefer you to focus on fixing bugs".
Of course focusing on fixing bugs is a good thing, but we are still
almost two months before release and the fact that we don't have
backports (and probably never will :/ ) is a big problem.

Oliver