[Mageia-dev] [Freeze] please let in xonotic

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sun Mar 11 14:45:41 CET 2012

Le dimanche 11 mars 2012 à 14:24 +0100, Thierry Vignaud a écrit :

> >> Honestly, WTF?!
> >>
> >> It's a new package. How much harm can it do?
> >
> > The same as any packages. What did people didn't understand about "focus
> > on bugfixes" ?
>
> Sorry but I'm the one pushing that package and I am ALSO FEELING
> ALONE FIXING BUGS...

Yes, I have seen that you are the one pushing the package. Did I missed
something about you ?

And I have seen that you are pushing fixes ( and also non fixes after
version freeze since it was not properly enforced )

But I fail to see the relation between this and the push of a game past
the version freeze.

--
Michael Scherer