[Mageia-dev] [Freeze] please let in xonotic

zezinho lists.jjorge at free.fr
Mon Mar 12 08:31:30 CET 2012

Le dimanche 11 mars 2012 22:25:32, Michael Scherer a écrit :

> But so far, I think that we are basically and roughly coherent when
> compared to the last freeze period. Therefore, I do not see the need to
> communicate a change when there was in fact no changes on the side of
> the policy. And sorry, I cannot communicate to say that what people
> remember do not correspond to what was done.

As usually people who does agree says nothing, maybe I can say I agree the
hardness of this freeze. I mean the way it is being kept.

While I am happy to say thank you to TV for all his hard work, his unlucky
attempt should drive all of us to forget anything but bugs.mageia.org till the
release : a distro with lots of software can be killed by very simple bugs,
and we have a lot of them concerning packages without maintainers...