[Mageia-dev] Packagers team elections

Anne nicolas ennael at mageia.org
Thu Mar 15 22:45:46 CET 2012

Hi there

As said during last council meeting, we need to renew packagers
representatives and so organize election for coming year. After nearly 1
year working with 2 representatives, I can say personnally that having 3
people in charge would be great as todo list is quite huge.

So here is the planning for this election:

- apply on mageia-dev explaining why you would like to be elected, what are
your motivations => until our next meeting, 21/03
- launch vote using epoll from 22 to 25/03

Cheers!

--
Anne
http://www.mageia.org