[Mageia-dev] GNOME 3.3.92 submission

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Mon Mar 19 10:27:49 CET 2012

The tarball deadline for GNOME 3.3.92 is today, with the actual release
on Wednesday. Could someone with submission rights please ensure that
all those tarballs are built?

I'll try and ensure that at least the SPEC files are already updated
(via my that is triggered via ftp-release-list). However, I do expect
various submission failures, etc.

Next week will see GNOME 3.4.0. Between 3.3.92 and 3.4.0 is a hard code
freeze (no code changes unless approved), so 3.4.0 submission process
should be pretty smooth once 3.3.92 is fully submitted.

Packages already released (many more will follow throughout the day):
(package, new version, current version)
aisleriot               3.3.2   3.3.1
evolution               3.3.92  3.3.91
evolution-data-server   3.3.92  3.3.91
evolution-exchange      3.3.92  3.3.91
evolution-groupwise     3.3.92  3.3.91
gmime                   2.6.7   2.6.6
gnome-color-manager     3.3.91  3.3.5
gnome-doc-utils         0.20.8  0.20.7
gnome-packagekit        3.3.92  3.3.5
gnome-power-manager     3.3.92  3.3.3
gtkhtml4                4.3.92  4.3.91
gupnp                   0.18.2  0.18.1
gupnp-dlna              0.6.6   0.6.5
libpeas                 1.3.0   1.2.0
modemmanager            0.5.2.0         0.5.1.97
networkmanager-pptp     0.9.3.995       0.9.0
networkmanager-vpnc     0.9.3.995       0.9.0
rhythmbox               2.96    2.95
seahorse                3.3.91  3.3.5
totem                   3.3.92  3.3.90
totem-pl-parser         3.3.92  3.2.0
yelp-xsl                3.3.92  3.3.3

Packages with new versions but not part of GNOME Core/Apps:
ocrfeeder       0.7.8   0.7.7
simple-scan     3.3.92  3.2.1
glom            1.21.7  1.21.6

Core/Apps tarball names:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/core/3.3/3.3.91/sources/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/apps/3.3/3.3.91/sources/
(links will show the upstream names; can differ from Mageia package
names)

Thanks

--
Regards,