[Mageia-dev] bumblebee software and packages

Pierre-Malo Deniélou malo at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 00:56:17 CET 2012

On 20/03/12 13:00, simple w8 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is my first email for Mageia devel, and i take this to say that
> this distro is very nice, great work everyone.
>
> Now i ask if theres someone available that can review some packages i
> made from the Bumblebee project.
>
> I have asked in the irc channel and i was pointed by two nice persons
> to start a mentoring process, so that i can start maintaining packages
> i create, so i also if theres someone who can have some free time to
> mentor me.
>
> kind regards everyone,
> P.

Welcome Pedro!

I see that you registered to the wiki webpage. You'll hopefully find a
mentor quite soon, although many people are busy these days by testing,
polishing Mageia 2.
So, if you have a bit of time until a mentor volunteers, please test
Mageia 2 beta 2 and report any issue you see.

Cheers,
--
Malo