[Mageia-dev] urpmi problem in iurt in cauldron host?

simple w8 simplew8 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:14:31 CET 2012

2012/3/21 Barry Jackson <zen25000 at zen.co.uk>:
> On 21/03/12 13:04, Barry Jackson wrote:
>>
>> On 21/03/12 11:36, Pascal Terjan wrote:
>>>
>>> I think this is a bug introduced by tv (always using --buildrequires
>>> when calling urpmi) that I fixed in svn
>>> I don't remember if I have updated the package since fixing
>>
>> Ah - thanks,
>> svn is at  3646
>> package is 3264 !!
>> ... so maybe an update is due? ;)
>>

> I have just re-build the iurt package from latest svn and all is now
> working.
>
> I can commit the new tarball and spec if you wish - just let me know.
>
> Thanks again - I was tearing my hair out!   :)

You have not understand, im saying that is not possible to build the
doc stuff from wpa_supplicant.
I still didnt look into the mageia wpa_supplicant spec but if you
build it without issues its because you have not set to build doc
files, and thats form where the problem comes.

If you want to build docs you just need to enter in directory
doc/docbook  and run make.