[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: autojump

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Thu Mar 22 21:04:46 CET 2012

Hi,

Please push if possible autojump. I thought I had committed and submitted it
already weeks ago but it looks like I forgot (only uploaded the tar.gz).

Changes from versions 17 to 19 include mainly fixes. Unfortunately there is a
new feature, so it's not a bugfix-only release, but it doesn't change user
habits.

If the push is refused, then I'll try to backport some fixes, but given the
non-criticity of the package and the unlikeliness of big regressions (I've
been using it locally without any problem for some weeks), I would not be
against having more time for more important matters :)

Best regards

Samuel Verschelde