[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release drakx-installer-stage2-14.1-2.mga2

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Sun Mar 25 13:34:26 CEST 2012

Thierry Vignaud skrev 25.3.2012 14:18:

>>> We need to actually include the fsck for btrfs...
>>
>> Oh has it actually got a proper fsck now?
>
> This is what I understood after reading brtfs-progs changelog

Yep.

We are now using the "dangerdonteveruse" branch :)

wich is supposed to be the final rewrite of the btrfs-progs and was
scheduled for release around Feb 15th... (2012 if you wonder...)

I'm monitoring the btrfs@ ml and the upstream git tree to see if
problems/bugfixes show up, but seems pretty quiet regarding current code.

--
Thomas