[Mageia-dev] libgphoto version: freeze buster?

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Mon Mar 26 15:32:45 CEST 2012

26.03.2012 16:20, Colin Guthrie kirjutas:
> 'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 25/03/12 18:06 did gyre and gimble:
>> I've built the package locally and it builds without any issues or
>> complications.
>>
>> Thoughts?
> Any one have thoughts on this? I'd like to close the bug as wontfix or
> push the new version (which ever has the most consensus here!)
>

> Col
Looking at the changes and then at whatrequires libgphoto2 then i would
say this is a perfect candidate for backport but we still don't have
them. So probably wontfix or wait another month and a half when cauldron
is again open and we can push new versions :)

--
Sander